Announcing a new partnership with travel company
Stage and Screen!
Stage and Screen is a boutique, specialized travel service focusing on meeting the unique needs of the entertainment and sports industries, and has unique expertise in helping production companies manage complex and shifting itineraries and logistics. Stage and Screen now has extensive experience in helping productions travel safely in our COVID-19 era.
Register for our info session on September 15 at 1:00 pm EST to learn more about their services here.
Date: Tuesday, September 15 at 1pm EST
Some of the advantages of booking your production travel with Stage and Screen include:
- Exclusive Canadian media industry rates – as part of Flight Centre Travel Group, Stage and Screen has access to savings of up to 30% on hotels and ground transports
- Ease of use – DOC members will be served by a dedicated Travel manager, Adriana Anguilli, who has significant experience managing bookings for production teams and understands the unique challenges facing travel for documentary crews
- Quick, reliable service – in-house 24/7 support team
- Managing Risk – in case of an emergency, Stage & Screen’s support will save time, energy and stress with one point of contact
- Cost Savings and Reporting – consolidating all your travel bookings with Stage & Screen increases savings benefits and facilitates budget reconciliation and reporting
Flat booking fee – DOC Members will benefit from an exclusive flat, all inclusive $30 booking fee (for all itineraries – domestic and international)